Tuesday, September 7, 2010

M A R R I A G E

I am so excited and happy to see few of my friends getting married. Wedding is a bless. Marriage is a miracle and wonderful moment where 2 hearts be together as one, share everything, get ready to face all obstacles in the future. Marriage is more than all the descriptions we can read in internet or books. These past few days, I read about the preparations to become a bride. I mean, not the mentally part. Kalo cakap pasal mental, memang x ready wooo!!! I just checked on the costs, the themes and so on. I love wedding. I love to see 2 love birds being celebrated.  For me, I want to be my own wedding planner. and I hope I can be more prepared to be someone's wife. I hope my boyfie  and I will have enough money for our engagement n wedding by next year. *ok ni tipu.kang terkejut lak sedara mara aku*

ewah silang2 macam tali kasut



*Pics were taken from Google Images Search*

5 comments:

  1. kesian dress tu cun tapi tali kasut kau cakap wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha boyfie je save money? next year??
    really babe????????? seriuously?
    huu tinggal aku je single :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. gler la~ ku doakan smoga cepat kawen! amin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaa anonymous 2 org ni sape pulak

    fiza hahahah!!! next year 2 poyo jelaa. saje bg aqem stress hahaha

    ReplyDelete