Monday, January 24, 2011

AUDITION AF9 - IYLIA FAHMI

AF is not my favourite tv shows and will never be, especially when i experienced one good lesson.. one my my friends ade join AF before ni..mule2 aku support la but i NEVER vote for him due to..er....lack of credit :P 

but he has changed since he became famous...x sia2 la aku x vote utk ko n ko x jd juara pun eventhough ko masuk final hehe jahat x...bukan die je menyombong..tp few of our group members, pun tibe2 bongkak n x geng da dgn org2 biase mcm aku ni..mmg cam hawau kan..nevermind, i don't need friends like them, anyway :)

ok2 my intention is not about my past experience dgn budak AF, but i want to put a nice video, which had been sent for AF9 Audition

ladies n gentleman...i present..






hopefully he can get the chance to join AF9 n improve his talent..da masuk af jgn lupe kakngah ko ni. jgn menggatal, jage syafiqah elok2.tett~

No comments:

Post a Comment