Wednesday, January 26, 2011

my bilik, my sanctuary


i'm in a love-hate relationship with my bilik. 
i hate it coz it doesn't have an exact theme..mix abessss. i wish i have more money to buy my dream furnitures..
i hate it coz i think it's getting smaller day by day..shrinking, i'd say..
i hate it coz i cannot paint it with my dream colour. currently, it's blue in colour. yes i love blue, but i grow up dude! blue is not the 'in' thing for bedroom wall..i changed my mind few months ago
i hate it coz i have a single bed. previously i used double decker queen  bed but i asked my father to change it to single bed..konon to be cool...but after a year, i want queen size bed n surely.....my attempts to persuade my parents..FAILED
i hate it coz two big wardrobes are not enough to put my clothes..n i secretly put some of my clothes in my youngest brother's wardrobe..eventhough i cannot fit in...hm..lots of my jeans n clothes anymore ...but....whatever
i hate it coz it is a mess..i cant even see d floor.it takes a second to mess it up n then i will take a month to get all d stuffs back in places


i promise i will behave n more rajin to tidy up my room if i get a walk in closet hehe

at d same time, i love my bilik 'coz it's d only place where i can have my privacy n do whatever i like.
i love my bilik coz it's soooo cold n cosy n not exposed to sunlight. 12pm is like 8am for me :) obvious reason why i never wake up early. i just use a small fan, i don't have an air conditioner. i'm sure that if i have one, i wont get my butt out of my room 
i love it coz it's d only place i can hide n escape whenever i have arguments with my parents or brothers
i love it coz none of my relatives dare to be in my room. coz they are not allowed hahahaa..only my close cousins are allowed
i love it coz i can talk to......myself
i love it coz i have a very niceeeeeeeeeeeee comforter n my pillows+satin pillowcases...i feel like a princess with big tummy n ugly face...errrr just like fiona in shrek
just imagine me...

having my beautiful sleep like this..



1 comment: