Thursday, January 27, 2011

Kuku Oh Nails

For the first time ever in my whole life, i painted my nails haha. i always keep my nails short and clean. rarely go for manicure pedicure..i just apply my nails with olive oils or baby oils so that they'll look shiny.. x pernah simpan kuku panjang ok before this..rase mcm banyak je setan bergayut kat nails if lambat potong..but after i watched a video in youtube from bubz, i felt like wanna try it..u know..just for fun n konon make a difference..so..tunggu la saat ketibaan ''red flag'' sebab time tu je boleh buat nail arts..i bought few nail colours, nail glitters, nail remover, base coat,top coat n i applied it by myself..now im addicted..it's not that impressive anyway, but i'm working on it. n i still think what i did is exactly the same like from the video.. i'm gonna stick with d simple one dulu.

oh yes, i also found these custom made 3d arcrylic nails from www.le-boudoir.biz






No comments:

Post a Comment